WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN TRAVELING WITH US
Our commitment never wavers – to earn your trust by always doing the right thing. As we explore the world together again, this will be more important than ever as we adapt to living and traveling in the presence of COVID-19. Consistent with our commitment to the well-being of our guests, we are implementing enhanced health and safety protocols. These protocols may vary by geographic regions and will certainly evolve over time, as science and society respond to new realities.
NEW ENHANCED HEALTH & SAFETY PROTOCOLS
Pre-Departure Health Screenings
- We will ask all travelers to complete a Health Screening that will be provided to your Tour Manager prior to the start of the tour at the Welcome Meeting.
Smaller Group Sizes
- Tours will operate with a limited number of passengers to allow guests to space out for a more comfortable, socially distanced experience.
Tour Managers Trained in Enhanced Protocols
- We have employed new and enhanced hygiene & physical distancing protocols for tour managers. They are local experts and highly trained to handle a variety of unexpected situations — including illnesses and emergencies. They are also available 24/7 for guests throughout the tour should any situation arise.
- All guests will be required to wear face coverings in all group settings including motor coach travel, and when instructed to do so. Guests are encouraged to wash their hands frequently and to adhere to supplier and government regulations. We recommend bringing your own masks and supply of personal hand sanitizer. A small supply of PPE will be available in the event it is needed.
Motor Coach Travel
- All surfaces will be sanitized often, including regular cleaning of high-touch areas with disinfecting wipes. Hand sanitizer will be available at all times and drivers will wear protective gear when appropriate. Coaches are equipped with air filters that clean the air as well as provide constant ventilation. And before you board, we will provide details for assigned seating to prevent the spread of germs.
- We work closely with our local partners to ensure adequate physical distancing during meals, experiences, and sightseeing. Guests may be rotated in smaller sub-groups when necessary.
- We will ask all travelers to monitor their health throughout their tour, with protocols in place in the event someone becomes ill.
- Specific protocols will vary from destination to destination, hotel to hotel. Overall, rooms and areas like restaurants, fitness centers, etc. will be deep-cleaned regularly, with rooms disinfected thoroughly between guests. High-traffic areas like lobbies and elevators will be routinely cleaned.
Handcrafted Care & Safety
Once on tour, our Tour Managers and supporting staff are responsible for maintaining these enhanced protocols with a special focus on cleanliness and physical distancing. They will provide information regarding requirements, advise when protocols are mandatory – such as wearing a face covering in group settings or individually at sights and attractions. All Country Heritage staff will adhere to the same requirements
On our trips and journeys, every guest is responsible for their own health and, in turn, the protection of their fellow travelers. Guests will pledge to follow the direction of Country Heritage staff and adhere to all local health and safety protocols. Guests are expected to wear face coverings in all group settings, to wash their hands frequently and to adhere to supplier and government regulations. Guests are asked to bring their own supplies of face coverings and hand sanitizer for maximum comfort and protection.
Small is Big
Small group experiences allow more personal space and are critical in providing the peace of mind our guests expect. Accordingly, we are limiting the guest-count across all of our journeys to provide maximum comfort and peace of mind as leisure travel resumes