WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN TRAVELING WITH US
Our commitment never wavers – to earn your trust by always doing the right thing. As we explore the world together again, this will be more important than ever as we adapt to living and traveling in the presence of COVID-19. Consistent with our commitment to the well-being of our guests, we are implementing enhanced health and safety protocols. These protocols may vary by geographic regions and will certainly evolve over time, as science and society respond to new realities.
HEALTH REQUIREMENTS TO TRAVEL
Travel restrictions and quarantine mandates are still in effect for parts of the US and vary by state. To be exempt from quarantine in a starting location state with travel restrictions, you will be required to provide proof of one of the following to the Tour Manager on Day 1, prior to the start of the Welcome Meeting:
- Proof of recovery from COVID-19. This can include both a copy of a positive test result dated within 3 months prior to the end of your tour and written documentation from your health care provider that you have been cleared to end quarantine. This written documentation must include your name and the date your positive test was performed.
- Proof of vaccination against COVID-19. This is your official vaccination certificate (electronic or paper) and must identify your name and date of vaccination with final dose given at least 14-days before the start date of your tour.
- Proof of Negative Covid-19 Test. This can include a verifiable negative FDA- approved diagnostic COVID test (electronic or paper) showing date and time of test, taken within 72 hours of the start date of your tour.
To view individual state travel restrictions and requirements, CLICK HERE >>
BEFORE YOUR TRIP
Country Heritage Tours is dedicated to giving our guests a safe, stress-free journey. To that end, with help from our Hoteliers, Motor Coach suppliers, and our US based staff, we’ve established a set of enhanced pre- and on-trip protocols and procedures to ensure health – and happiness – throughout your journey with us.
We’ll take every step to ensure you and your traveling companions are ready for the journey. Our touch-free Digital Travel Documents are a great resource for your tour planning and details, your destination, and any updates related to your trip. The Day-by-Day Itinerary will help you prepare for your daily activities on tour and our Travel Info & Destination Details provide essential information regarding hotels, what to pack, and the must-see attractions.
As an additional assurance measure, we’re providing guests with a set of health and safety advice and instructions, ensuring that all health considerations have been taken into account before leaving home.
NEW ENHANCED HEALTH & SAFETY PROTOCOLS
Pre-Departure Health Screenings
- We will ask all travelers to complete a Health Screening that will be provided to your Tour Manager prior to the start of the tour at the Welcome Meeting.
- For tours operating through May, 2021, up to 50% of the motor coach seats will remain unsold to allow for physical distancing. Country Heritage Tours will steadily transition to opening more seats for sale on tours departing June 1, 2021 and forward as more persons are vaccinated and further restrictions on travel are removed.
Tour Managers Trained in Enhanced Protocols
- We have employed new and enhanced hygiene & physical distancing protocols for tour managers. They are local experts and highly trained to handle a variety of unexpected situations — including illnesses and emergencies. They are also available 24/7 for guests throughout the tour should any situation arise.
- All guests will be required to wear face coverings in all group settings including motor coach travel, and when instructed to do so. Guests are encouraged to wash their hands frequently and to adhere to supplier and government regulations. We recommend bringing your own masks and supply of personal hand sanitizer. A small supply of PPE will be available in the event it is needed.
Motor Coach Travel
- All surfaces will be sanitized often, including regular cleaning of high-touch areas with disinfecting wipes. Hand sanitizer will be available at all times and drivers will wear protective gear when appropriate. Coaches are equipped with air filters that clean the air as well as provide constant ventilation. And before you board, we will provide details for assigned seating to prevent the spread of germs.
- We work closely with our local partners to ensure adequate physical distancing during meals, experiences, and sightseeing. Guests may be rotated in smaller sub-groups when necessary.
- We will ask all travelers to monitor their health throughout their tour, with protocols in place in the event someone becomes ill.
- Specific protocols will vary from destination to destination, hotel to hotel. Overall, rooms and areas like restaurants, fitness centers, etc. will be deep-cleaned regularly, with rooms disinfected thoroughly between guests. High-traffic areas like lobbies and elevators will be routinely cleaned.
Handcrafted Care & Safety
Once on tour, our Tour Managers and supporting staff are responsible for maintaining these enhanced protocols with a special focus on cleanliness and physical distancing. They will provide information regarding requirements, advise when protocols are mandatory – such as wearing a face covering in group settings or individually at sights and attractions. All Country Heritage staff will adhere to the same requirements
On our trips and journeys, every guest is responsible for their own health and, in turn, the protection of their fellow travelers. Guests will pledge to follow the direction of Country Heritage staff and adhere to all local health and safety protocols. Guests are expected to wear face coverings in all group settings, to wash their hands frequently and to adhere to supplier and government regulations. Guests are asked to bring their own supplies of face coverings and hand sanitizer for maximum comfort and protection.
For tours operating through May, 2021, up to 50% of the motor coach seats will remain unsold to allow for physical distancing. Country Heritage Tours will steadily transition to opening more seats for sale on tours departing June 1, 2021 and forward as more persons are vaccinated and further restrictions on travel are removed.