WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN TRAVELING WITH US
Our commitment never wavers – to earn your trust by always doing the right thing. As we explore the world together again, this will be more important than ever as we adapt to living and traveling in the presence of COVID-19. Consistent with our commitment to the well-being of our guests, we are implementing enhanced health and safety protocols. These protocols may vary by geographic regions and will certainly evolve over time, as science and society respond to new realities.
TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS GUIDE
We know navigating travel requirements can be challenging – and we are here to help. The link below can be used as a guide to help make sure you’ve got all your requirements covered before you begin your journey.
If your vacation with us visits a destination with travel restrictions it will be clearly noted in your pre-departure documents and include detailed instructions. For more information and to view individual state requirements click the link below.
BEFORE YOUR TRIP
Country Heritage Tours is dedicated to giving our guests a safe, stress-free journey. To that end, with help from our Hoteliers, Motor Coach suppliers, and our US based staff, we’ve established a set of enhanced pre- and on-trip protocols and procedures to ensure health – and happiness – throughout your journey with us.
We’ll take every step to ensure you and your traveling companions are ready for the journey. Our touch-free Digital Travel Documents are a great resource for your tour planning and details, your destination, and any updates related to your trip. The Day-by-Day Itinerary will help you prepare for your daily activities on tour and our Travel Info & Destination Details provide essential information regarding hotels, what to pack, and the must-see attractions.
As an additional assurance measure, we’re providing guests with a set of health and safety advice and instructions, ensuring that all health considerations have been taken into account before leaving home.
NEW ENHANCED HEALTH & SAFETY PROTOCOLS
Pre-Departure Health Screenings
- We will ask all travelers to complete a Health Screening that will be provided to your Tour Manager prior to the start of the tour at the Welcome Meeting.
- For tours operating through May, 2021, up to 50% of the motor coach seats will remain unsold to allow for physical distancing. Country Heritage Tours will steadily transition to opening more seats for sale on tours departing June 1, 2021 and forward as more persons are vaccinated and further restrictions on travel are removed.
Tour Managers Trained in Enhanced Protocols
- We have employed new and enhanced hygiene & physical distancing protocols for tour managers. They are local experts and highly trained to handle a variety of unexpected situations — including illnesses and emergencies. They are also available 24/7 for guests throughout the tour should any situation arise.
- Fully vaccinated guests can resume activities without wearing a mask or physically distancing, except where required by federal, state, local, tribal, or territorial laws, rules, and regulations, including local business and workplace guidance. Guests are encouraged to wash their hands frequently and to adhere to supplier and government regulations. We recommend bringing your own masks and supply of personal hand sanitizer. A small supply of PPE will be available in the event it is needed.
Motor Coach Travel
- All surfaces will be sanitized often, including regular cleaning of high-touch areas with disinfecting wipes. Hand sanitizer will be available at all times and drivers will wear protective gear when appropriate. Coaches are equipped with air filters that clean the air as well as provide constant ventilation. And before you board, we will provide details for assigned seating to prevent the spread of germs.
- We work closely with our local partners to ensure adequate physical distancing during meals, experiences, and sightseeing. Guests may be rotated in smaller sub-groups when necessary.
- We will ask all travelers to monitor their health throughout their tour, with protocols in place in the event someone becomes ill.
- Specific protocols will vary from destination to destination, hotel to hotel. Overall, rooms and areas like restaurants, fitness centers, etc. will be deep-cleaned regularly, with rooms disinfected thoroughly between guests. High-traffic areas like lobbies and elevators will be routinely cleaned.
Handcrafted Care & Safety
Once on tour, our Tour Managers and supporting staff are responsible for maintaining these enhanced protocols with a special focus on cleanliness and physical distancing. They will provide information regarding requirements, advise when protocols are mandatory – such as wearing a face covering in group settings or individually at sights and attractions. All Country Heritage staff will adhere to the same requirements
On our trips and journeys, every guest is responsible for their own health and, in turn, the protection of their fellow travelers. Guests will pledge to follow the direction of Country Heritage staff and adhere to all local health and safety protocols. Guests are expected to wash their hands frequently and to adhere to supplier and government regulations. Fully vaccinated guests can resume activities without wearing a mask or physically distancing, except where required by federal, state, local, tribal, or territorial laws, rules, and regulations, including local business and workplace guidance. Guests are asked to bring their own supplies of face coverings and hand sanitizer for maximum comfort and protection.
For tours operating through May, 2021, up to 50% of the motor coach seats will remain unsold to allow for physical distancing. Country Heritage Tours will steadily transition to opening more seats for sale on tours departing June 1, 2021 and forward as more persons are vaccinated and further restrictions on travel are removed.