Regardless of reason, cancellations result in a costly process of letters, toll calls, adjustments, refunds, etc. plus a loss of revenue if time does not permit resale of the lost reservation. To offset these costs, the following fees apply. In fairness to others, we cannot make exceptions.
All cancellations must be received in writing at our Amherst N.H. office.
Domestic Itineraries Cancellation Policy (USA)
- 91 days or more prior to departure: $50 per person
- 90 – 61 days prior to departure: $200 per person
- 60 – 46 days prior to departure: 30% of tour price
- 45 – 8 days prior to departure: 50% of tour price
- 7 – 0 days prior to departure: 100% of tour price
International Itineraries Cancellation Policy
- 91 days or more prior to departure: The non-refundable deposit will be retained.
- 90 – 46 days prior to departure: 20% of tour price
- 45 – 16 days prior to departure: 50% of tour price
- 15 – 0 days prior to departure: 100% of tour price
A $200.00 deposit per person guarantees your reservation. Reservations may be made securely on our website, www.CountryHeritageTours.com or you may call us to reserve by phone. County Heritage Tours, Inc. accepts all major credit cards. You may alternatively mail a check deposit. Following receipt of your deposit, you’ll receive a confirmation letter with all the information necessary to schedule your arrival and departure. All balances are due 60 days (90 days for international) prior to the tour departure date. Following receipt of the final balance, and 4 – 6 weeks prior to tour departure, you will receive the final Pre-Departure travel information.